BLT Salad

BLT Salad


Hey there! Guys, I'm not gonna lie. I've been in a blogging slump. And not for lack of desire, either. I just can't settle on a project I love lately. But, there's light at the end of the tunnel for me. I just did something crazy in our house, and I can't wait to show you, but it's not finished yet. You'll be the first to know, so stay tuned! Until then, here's a yummy salad I whipped up the other day. I'm calling it a BLT salad. It was so filling because of the pasta, and delicious because, well, it has bacon (and everything is more delicious with bacon). Our kids even loved having this for dinner. Enjoy!

BLT Salad
2 c. uncooked rigatoni
10 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
2 hearts of Romaine lettuce, chopped
2 T. chopped red onion
2 c. grape tomatoes, halved
1/3 c. Parmesan cheese

Dressing:
1/4 c. olive oil
2 T. red wine vinegar
pinch salt
1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard

Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Rinse and cool.
Meanwhile, combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss. When pasta is cool, add it to the bowl.
Whisk dressing ingredients together, pour over salad and toss to combine.

Enjoy!

quick and easy dinner idea


More Salad Recipes:


Greek Macaroni Salad


10 Sensational Summer Salads


Baja Cobb Salad

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations