Summer Wreaths to DIY



Hi there! I made a quick and easy embellishment for a sunflower wreath I purchased that I want to share with you.



Nothing fancy, just some brown ticking striped fabric cut into the shape of a little flag, which I glued some rope to. Then I free-handed our last initial on it with some black fabric paint. I must confess, I often purchase basic floral wreaths, and spruce them up with ribbons, nests, and other stuff to make them look customized as a way to save some time.

It's not too late to make a summer wreath for your front door! If you need some more inspiration for ways to say welcome, check out these 10 Summer Wreaths over on my Home Accessories site. My favorite is the bicycle wreath, but they're all great. What's your fave?

Here are some other inexpensive and easy things I've DIYd for our front door!




Rain Boot Wreath


Placemat Door Hanging

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations