S'mores for Memorial Day



Happy Memorial Day! I hope you get to enjoy a parade somewhere today to honor those who've fought for our freedom. I just want to spend time with my family today, so I'm keeping this short but sweet, with an emphasis on the sweet. Here is a reprint of two s'more recipes we've tried and loved. If you make either of these today, make sure you get the camera out...pictures of the kids eating s'mores are always keepers.



Cinnamon Toast S'mores

Cinnamon graham crackers
Marshmallows (I burnt mine a little which just added to the toast-y flavor, I think)
White chocolate chips
Butterscotch chips

...and these...

Peanut Butter Cup S'mores

Graham crackers
Marshmallows
Mini Reeces' Peanut Butter Cups

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations