10 Smart Storage Ideas

Something about the start of a new school year just screams, "Get organized!" at me. And this year, our oldest started kindergarten (sniff) so I'm even more crazed to purge, sort, and stack. Since I KNOW you know what I mean, I've compiled 10 of my favorite ideas for repurposing things you may already have into awesome-ly useful--and stylish--storage containers.

Recycled glass jars with painted animal tops by House to Home

CD tower turned on its side by Itsy Bits and Pieces

Coffee cans covered with rope (source unknown)

Crib rail used for book storage by Living with Lindsay

Diaper boxes upcycled into cute storage crates by Mandy's Krafty Exploits

Wire magazine racks used for fruit instead by Willow House

Plain plastic bins Mod-Podged and with added wheels by Woman's Day

IKEA Spice Racks added to a dresser by On the Banks of Squaw Creek

A medicine cabinet disguised as a picture by Kate Pruitt courtesy of Country Living

Plain boxes covered with maps by Design Sponge

Are you inspired to hunt through your house to see what you can turn into a storage container now? I happen to be working on my own project using a repurposed shoe holder, which I can't wait to share with you once it's done. What are you working on?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations