Perfectly Patriotic Craft Projects

Happy Monday everyone! Can you believe Memorial Day is next week? I don't know where the year is going. I do love Memorial Day, though. We have a huge bash every Fourth of July, so this patriotic holiday is much more laid back and, of course, it kicks off summer. We always watch our town's parade with friends, Bloody Mary's in hand, then do something as a family--whether it's canoeing or hiking. I try to sneak in some ice cream somewhere, too. So, in the spirit of all things patriotic, I've gathered a ton of ideas for you today. Kind of a one-stop-shop for red, white, and blue decorating ideas!

First off, check out all of these 15 great DIY projects for Memorial Day and Fourth of July:


Patriotic Accessories


Patriotic Table Decor


Patriotic Wreaths


Now, check out how to decorate for the Fourth of July and Memorial Day with accessories that can serve double-duty throughout the year. Sure, it's fun to pull out some stuff that has stars and stripes on it, but you can't necessarily use those items on other occasions. Layering red, white and blue accessories in other patterns and prints, though, works like a charm! Check out what I mean here:


Layering Red, White, and Blue Accessories


Finally, I've collected tons of patriotic project ideas on Pinterest. I'd love it if you'd follow me over there. C'mon, let's go!

Follow Home Made Modern's board July 4th Party & Decorating Ideas on Pinterest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations