Ultra-Chic DIY Desk Accessories



Hey there! I hope your Monday is going great. Our spring break is off to a rocky start with one kid down with a nasty stomach virus. I guess I should be glad we aren't traveling anywhere! So, I'm sharing a quick post with you today highlighting all the clever ways you can make your own desk accessories. These pencil holders, gilded staplers, and stacking trays are all designer knockoffs and look so great, you'll want to spend more time working! (Well, maybe.)


View from the Fridge


Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body


Home Made by Carmona


Simple Stylings


A Casarella


Once Again, My Dear Irene



You May Also Like:


DIY Bookends


DIY Charging Station


Paper Organization 101

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations