Craft of the Week: Brown Paper Bag Flowers...And My First Linky Party!!

So, this picture has been pinned and re-pinned a gazillion times, but I still love it. I finally decided to look up the original source and found they were made by A Place For Us. I'm gonna try 'em out for a fall mantel...I'll let you know how they turn out! They only require paper lunch bags, glue and scissors...all things I have on hand. Yay!

I've been thinking about hosting some linky parties, so here's my first excuse: What fall projects have you completed, or do you have planned? Link up and share your great ideas! I'd love it if you linked back to me, but since this is my first link party, I won't be too greedy...I'll just be happy if anyone attends! ;)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations