Come 'n Knock On Our Door...

...We've been waiting for youuuu...Where the kisses are...Ok, I'll stop.

It's late, and I just finished paying bills (oh joy), and now I'm scheduling one last post for the week we're on vacation. I must love blogging a lot, huh?

Anyhoo, I'm introducing a HMM new series to you with this post. I couldn't resist naming it after one of my favorite sitcoms of all time. And it's gonna feature (what else?) what's hanging on our front door. I love decorating this spot because for some reason, I have 101 ideas for things to make for it, and they're all inexpensive and easy.

I just took down this wreath, which I found at HomeGoods for $13. It's made of paper butterflies. Love!

And now, I've got this up. Can I just say, I love a black door? It makes colors stand out really well. Anyway, I WISH I could take credit for this door hanging because it's brilliant, but I can't. I bought it at the Springfield (OH) Antique and Flea Market years ago and have no idea who crafted it or I'd give her credit. But you could totally make this! It's a cupboard door with wire attached at the top for a hanger, and a small glass bottle attached with more wire to the middle. What's great about it, as if I have to spell it out for you savvy DIYers, is that you can change what's in the bottle. I've got a hydrangea right now because they're so symbolic of late summer, but I'm thinking some sunflowers or fall leaves would be great, too.

Ok, see you when we get back from vacation!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations