Inspired Birdcage on Instagram

I've been bit by the Instagram craze! Hey, I'm not a photographer but this thing makes me look like one. Between my new iPad and now Instagram, I'm a discombobulated mess trying to figure out how to fit this technology into my already busy life. It's a really good thing I don't have a new camera yet or I'd really be a wreck. For now, Instagram will do the job just fine.

Anyway, I was inspired by the stenciled window shade I featured earlier this week. I've been thinking the window in our entryway needed a little something, so I decided to hang an actual birdcage there instead of stenciling one on the shade. Then I put a plant in it because that window gets a lot of natural light. I love it! It's just what that space needed. Actually, several hanging in a group would be really cute, too, but I didn't want the space to look too crowded.

Here are some more pictures of birdcage decor to inspire you.
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations