Retail Therapy Thursday: World Market and Wal-Mart

Was in World Market the other day, and wow, do they have some cute furniture right now. Like this Cute as Button tufted loveseat that's exactly that. Not too spendy, either...just $449.



Sorry for the graininess on this one...a great console table for $229.



And this great accent table. LOVE it!



And then popped into Wal-Mart for some odds and ends. I always browse their housewares 'cause ya just never know, and I found a couple of wallet-friendly items. They've got a Better Homes and Gardens collection which is pretty good, too...just FYI.

Love these Liberty-of-London-esque candles at $5 each!



I don't think I've ever seen a subway art inspired piece as cheap. Can't beat it!





And finally, a lampshade that would tres chic on a mercury glass base, in my humble opinion.



It's a rainy, gray day. I think I might just take a nap. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations