Handpicked for the Holidays: Reasonable and Unique Gifts

Hey all! Well, I had hoped to get this posted before Cyber Monday but life has had other plans for me this past week. We hosted Thanksgiving, had family in town, etc. You know the drill. So now I'm coming up for air (a little) and extricating myself from the boatloads of laundry we've accumulated to bring you this happy little assortment of unique gifts for giving this holiday season. Most of them are reasonably priced, except for the mugs, which are pricey but soooo pretty, I couldn't resist. Forgive me for not describing each and every thing. I'm letting the pictures do the talking. Happy Shopping! I hope this list gives you a leg up.


Unique Jewelry
Dictionary Entry Bracelet from The Empty Nest



Blue Mum Bracelet from The Empty Nest


Birth Month Flower Necklace from Uncommon Goods


For the Cook
Gourmet Salt Collection from Salt Works


Spice Rub Set from Craig's Market


Donut Maker from Target


For Coffee or Tea Lovers
Love the Trees Mug Set from Uncommon Goods


Monogrammed Mug from Anthropologie


Fun Games for Party Throwers
Table Topics

Awkward Family Photos


For Avid Readers
Out of Print e-Reader Jacket from M-Edge


For Travelers
36 Hours Book from Amazon


Travel Stub Diary from Uncommon Goods


For People Who Have Everything
Reclaimed T-Shirt Scarf from Fair Indigo


Wine Cork Candles


HGTV Magazine


For Kids
Fingerprint Art Set from Land of Nod

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations