Valentine's Day Desserts

valentine's day desserts


Over the years, I've made a few yummy desserts for Valentine's Day. I'm not gonna lie. I don't need another excuse to bake, but Valentine's Day does afford another opportunity to indulge my weakness. Thankfully, we have a couple of daughters who love sweets as much as I do, or I'd be about 50 pounds heavier! In my eyes, baking something from scratch is one way to show someone you love them. So...here are a handful of desserts that are perfect for February 14th.

cherry hand pies
Cherry Sweetie Pies

turtle cheesecake
Turtle Cheesecake

cherry chocolate scones
Cherry Chocolate Scones

cherry vanilla smoothies
Cherry Vanilla Smoothies

white chocolate raspberry scones
White Chocolate Raspberry Scones

grilled chocolate marshmallow sandwiches
Grilled Chocolate Marshmallow Sandwiches


Hope these inspire you to make something sweet for your sweeties this Valentine's Day!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations