Decorating with Red

Do you know all of the ways red can change a room?  Take the quiz!


Hi there! So how do you feel about red? I must admit, other than at Christmastime, there's hardly a single thing that's red in our house. It just doesn't do it for me. Color is all about feeling something, don't you agree? And isn't it funny how colors make different people feel different things? I think the whole psychology-thing behind color is really interesting. So in that vein, I wrote about red accessories the other day on About. I thought it would be interesting to explore a color I don't care for to see if I could see it in a different light. And you know what? I learned that red is so versatile! It has the power to really change the feel of a room, more so than any other color.

See for yourself. Take my red quiz by matching up the words across the top with the columns of accessories. Then click on over to About to read about the psychology behind red and all of the different effects choosing red accessories can have on a room.


Decorating with Red
Answer: 1c; 2a; 3e; 4b; 5d


Now tell me, which way do you use red in your house? How do you see this color? And if you haven't liked it before, are there any accessory collections in this image that appeal to you?  I'm partial to the rustic look, myself.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations