My Favorite DIY Decor Ideas of 2015

diy decor ideas


Hi there! With the new year well underway, I thought I'd take a look back at last year to see what projects we've completed around here. Forgive the tooting of my own horn, but we got a lot of s%!# done! :) From major DIY projects--like our open kitchen shelving--to small handcrafted accessories, these are the projects I'm most proud of...the ones I still look at and think, "Hey, I/we did that!" So without further shameless self-promotion, here are my favorite DIY decor posts of 2015.

open shelving in kitchen
Open Kitchen Shelving

anthropologie knockoff terrrarium
Anthropologie Knock-Off Terrarium

diy drum shade lighting fixture
DIY Drum Shade Lighting Fixture

ikea leksvik hack
IKEA Hack: Leksvik Hutch Turned TV Cabinet

z gallerie knockoff ming box
Z Gallerie Knockoff: Ming Box

kitchen island bookcase
Kitchen Island Bookcase

rain boot wreath
Rain Boot Wreath

diy cased opening and trim
Upgrading a Builder-Grade Home with Trim

west elm knock off vases
West Elm Knockoff: Linework Vases


diy glass coasters
Glass Drink Coasters

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations