Cork Accessories

Hey there! So did you see the cork board I installed? Dudes, it was really ugly before I covered it with fabric. Check out my cork woes. And as much as I do like the finished product, I am a little sad I had to cover the clean, modern look of the cork itself. Here are some of the pretty cork walls I had in mind as my inspiration:

modern cork wall
Source

cork placemat wall
Source


Happily, I found a ton of cute cork accessories I can get for my office space that will satisfy my cork craving.

cork home accessories
Cork Home Accessories


Here are some other home decor trends you may want to try:

agate home decor
Agate Projects

diy concrete projects
Concrete Projects

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations