How to Make a Wreath from a Placemat

placemat wreath


Hi there! Today I'm going to show you how easy it is to make a wreath from a placemat. I found two round cork placemats at a junk shop, and got them for free! The owner wanted/needed to clean things out, and I guess she thought a set of only two placemats would be hard to sell. (They probably are.) So I snagged them up before she could change her mind, and knew just what I wanted to do with one of them. I hot glued some picture hangers to the back like so:

how to hang a placemat


Then I tied on a pretty red ribbon and voila! A "wreath" that cost $1.29 (for the picture hangers) and took all of 5 minutes. Now this is the kind of craft I have time for lately.

So what's hanging on your door this Christmas?

Find more Christmas decorations for your front door, check this out:

front door decor
Front Door Decor for the Holidays

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations