Gift Wrapping Ideas

brown paper packages


I'm almost done with my shopping so now I've got to get about the huge task of wrapping it all up. I fondly remember the first Christmas I spent completely on my own as an adult in my own apartment. I turned on a holiday movie and spent hours making each package look pretty. Fast-forward 20 years...now most of the wrapping is done after the kids are asleep and my husband and I are already dead-dog tired. So while neatness still counts, I'm satisfied if it ends there. But we do enjoy some adult beverages and watching It's A Wonderful Life while we get the job done. I do love the idea of a pretty package, though, even if I probably won't be able to make ours look that way until after the kids have graduated. But I realize they don't have to be complicated, so I've gathered up a handful of simple ideas for you.


Our Suburban Farm



Real Simple



Good Housekeeping



The Haystack Needle



How About Orange


And if you liked this post, try this one:


More Gift Wrapping Ideas


Merry Christmas!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations