Blue and Silver Christmas Decorations

winter woodland christmas


Welcome back! If you visited me yesterday, then you saw our living room all decked out in red, blue and green Christmas decorations. Today, I'm showing you our family room, which has a different look this year. I wanted to create kind of a winter woodland look, so I used lots of earthy blues and greens and threw in metallics for some glamour. I hope you like it!

blue and metallic christmas mantel

silver glitter deer silhouette

silver star stocking holder

winter woodland mantel

thrifted art

gold christmas village

christmas village

winter decor on coffee table

mistletoe

wire deer bust

wire deer bust on tree slice


I feel like this year, our family room has a modern but vintage look. For instance, I thrifted the oil painting from Goodwill, but hung a metallic letter garland on it for some sparkle. What do you think of all of these elements together? Let me know in the comments!  Merry Christmas!

Here are some related posts you might like:

christmas tree jars
Christmas Tree Jars

christmas houses from garage sale
Gilded Christmas Village

wood slice chalkboard
Wood Slice Chalkboard

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations