West Elm Knockoff: Linework Vases

west elm knockoff vases


Hey guys! I'm excited to share with you my latest designer knockoff...these linework vases similar to West Elm's! I shared the complete how-to over on About.com, so to find out how to make your own textured vases, head over there. Here are some pics of how mine turned out. They were cheap, easy, and fun to make! I especially love the honeycomb design, which is one of my favorite patterns right now.

dollar store vase craft

diy honeycomb vase

fall mums in vases

fall centerpiece with diy vases

diy linework vase for fall

How to Make Your Own Textured Vases


Here are some other ways to use dollar store or thrift store vases:

faux milk glass vases
Faux Milk Glass

dollar store vase crafts
9 Ways to Wrap a Cylinder Vases

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations