Thanksgiving Side Dishes

thanksgiving side dishes


Thanksgiving is a week away, can you believe it?! So do you, like the dad on A Christmas Story, love turkey? Or are you more of a side dish person? Me: When it comes to turkey, I'm like...meh. But the sides? Oh, the sides...I dream about the mashed potatoes and stuffing, mixed with gravy and cranberry relish. Not to mention all of my other favorites, which I've listed here for you. So if you haven't planned your menu yet, or if you offered to bring a side to your family's potluck but don't know what to make, here are my family's traditional Thanksgiving side dishes.

broccoli casserole
Broccoli Casserole

baked apples
Baked Apples

baked acorn squash
Baked Acorn Squash

roasted brussel sprouts
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
(simply toss in olive oil and kosher salt and roast on a baking sheet until fork-tender...yummmmm.)
Photo Credit: Dishmaps


My mouth is watering now...I can't wait until next week!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations