Neutral Holiday Decor

neutral holiday decor


Decorating for the holidays is fun for a lot of you, I know, but let's be honest: it can be tiring and expensive! And because Thanksgiving and Christmas are typically associated with such different color schemes, it can be hard to re-use stuff. So as soon as the leftovers are gone, it's time to take down the turkeys and put up the reindeer. Whew! Who has the time?

Well, if decorating is an overwhelming task for you, I've got great news! Over on About, I show you how to use neutrals (it's not what you think!) that will take you from Halloween to New Year's so you only have to decorate once! I love this article...I think it's so practical and smart. Check it out!

decorate once for the holidays
How to Use Neutrals to Decorate Once for the Holidays

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations