Decorating with Indian Corn

indian corn thanksgiving tablescape


Hey, hey, party people! How are you? I was writing this article on ways to decorate with Indian corn over on About.com, and I thought to myself, hey, I've got a few ears of that! (Have you noticed how long this stuff lasts if you store it away from critters? It's like kryptonite.) Anyway, I got it out and thought the colors looked so pretty with some floral placemats I like to use for Thanksgiving, so I created this Thanksgiving table setting.

thanksgiving table setting

fall table setting


Here are some more easy Indian corn projects for fall.
indian corn projects for fall


You may also like these simple Thanksgiving ideas:

thanksgiving photo centerpiece
Photo Centerpiece

diy placecard holders
Placecard Holders to Buy or DIY

thanksgiving problem solvers
Problem-Solvers for Thanksgiving

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations