Peaches and Cream Scones

peaches and cream scones


Good morning, sunshines! Sadly, peach season is coming to a rapid close, but before it's gone for another year, you've gotta try these scones! They taste like peach cobbler that you can hold in your hand! If you recall, I rounded up some great peach recipes for you a few weeks back, and this was one I just had to try myself. The recipe comes from A Latte Food. The only thing I changed was the amount of vanilla that went in the glaze. I decreased it from 1 T. to 1 tsp. Hop on over to A Latte Food for the full recipe, then swipe up the last of summer's peaches before they're gone!

fresh peach scones


In Case You Missed It:


12 Fresh Peach Recipes


Peaches and Cream Oatmeal


Lavender Vanilla Cream Biscuits

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations