8 Pegboard Projects

pegboard art projects


Hey there! I'm a little late getting this up today, but it's too good to wait 'till tomorrow. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that pegboard is the new pallet. There are so many darn uses for it! It organizes stuff so well, of course, but it can be dressed up, painted, cross-stitched, and designed to look like art, too. So you really get a lot of bang for your buck with this stuff. I would highly suggest searching Pinterest for pegboard organization projects, and you'll see what I mean; but, here, I've rounded up 8 of the most clever pegboard projects I could find that were more about aesthetics and less about function.

pegboard cross stitch art
via

pegboard metal art
via

pegboard headboard
via

painted pegboard
instructions via

pegboard flower box
via

pegboard coat rack
instructions via

pegboard christmas tree
via

pegboard lit monogram
via


You May Also Like:


Wrapping Supply Closet with Pegboard


Organization Ideas for Small Homes

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations