Jewelry Storage

jewelry storage


Hi there! The one room in our house I haven't touched since we moved in is the master bathroom. It's really tiny, and we were just so happy to have a bathroom attached to our bedroom, that we didn't complain about its size or lack of function. At first. But now, it's startin' to get to me. I need to tackle some other house projects first, but believe me, this room is next on my list. Here's one thing I recently changed in there, though: my jewelry organization.

jewelry box


This jewelry box has sat on our toilet tank for five years, people. It's where I plunked it down when we moved in, and I haven't moved it. It's dusty, it takes up too much space, and my stuff gets tangled in it. So I recently changed it for this system:

A toilet tank tray with an assortment of dishes for jewelry storage is making me happy right now. I can see what I'm reaching for, it looks pretty, and it's not in the bathroom, where it's more likely to get dirty and tarnished.

bracelets in a footed bowl


necklaces on a mug tree



jewelry organization

ring dish


Can you think of 4 other ways to use a mug tree, by the way? Check out how to turn a mug rack into stylish storage!

And you may also like:


Lazy Susan Coffee Station


6 Things to Do with a Lazy Susan


DIY Jewelry Storage

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations