Unique Garden Planters You Can Make



Oh my gosh, the weather was so nice where we live this weekend. I got almost nothing done, but it felt really good to lay on the deck and listen to the kids play with a cold drink in my hand. We also rode our bikes downtown for ice cream. I did clean out the flower beds, though, and that got me in the mood to get the outside spruced up. Like the inside of our house, the outside is a constant work in progress. We add things each year to improve the space, and this year I'm thinking about more planters. Here are 6 unique garden planters you can make:


Ruffles and Truffles


Elizabeth Joan Designs


Remodelista


Spruce Your Nest


DIY Homegirl


Classy Clutter



I love that each of these can be made for way less than it would cost to buy one large glazed pot at a garden store. Those things are crazy-expensive!

You May Also Like:


10 Hanging Planters


10 Cheap Ways to Boost a Builder Grade's Curb Appeal


Spruced Up Terra Cotta Pretty Outdoor Planters

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations