DIY Wall Decals

diy wall decals


Hey, hey, did you have a great Mother's Day?  Low-key here, but nice.  Church, followed by planting zinnia seeds (an Ott girl tradition), followed by a vanilla latte at Barnes & Noble with a stack of magazines, finished off with pizza and a movie with my man.  I'll take it.  Anyhoo, I had a brainstorm while looking at aforementioned magazines, and I'm not sure I'm gonna execute the idea or not--but you'll be the first to know if I do, of course.  It has to do with wall decals, though, which caused me to ogle all of the DIY wall decals in the blogosphere.  Here are my favorite ways to decorate a wall with DIY decals made from vinyl or washi tape.


Upcycled Treasures


Girl Inspired


Over the Big Moon


In the Fun Lane


Everything Emily


Washi Tape Crafts


via Apartment Therapy


Nicest Things


via


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations