DIY Kitchen Art

wooden spoon kitchen art


Hi! Just hopping on today to share a super-quick way to create some kitchen art. Guys, this one isn't rocket-science. All of you smarty-pants out there don't need a tutorial, so I'll cut to the chase. I used Mod-Podge to decoupage paper that looks like wood onto a plaque I had that I didn't like, then glued on a wooden spoon. Voila! Point is, I used stuff I already had to make something new and you can too! Look around your house (I found the wooden spoon in my girls' play kitchen stuff, by the way) to see what everyday objects you can use and DIY kitchen art of your own!

diy kitchen art

wooden spoon plaque


You May Also Like:


Kitchen Island with Bookcase


DIY Galvanized Letters


Kitchen Art

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations