DIY Curtains

low sew curtain ideas


Hey there! Did you have a good weekend? We wrapped up the kids' spring break with a movie (Home...I highly recommend it!), church, and a visit to an indoor trampoline place. For not taking any trips, we still managed to have a little fun.

So, how's your curtain IQ? Test your knowledge of curtain styles by reading Curtains 101. Now that you've brushed up...I have to say, curtains are one of those things that can be pricey and I just don't get why. Yeah, there's some yardage involved there, but most are so simply constructed that I just can't justify spending $50 per panel. Here are some DIY, low-sew curtain ideas for ya that are simple enough even for me (I'm not super-great at sewing).


A Soft Place to Land


Shanty 2 Chic


The Wicker House


Four Generations One Roof


Home Made Modern


Our Fifth House


Glenda's World


Homemade Ginger

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations