White Chocolate Raspberry Scones (ala Cheesecake Factory)

white chocolate raspberry scones


You guys. Do you love the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory as much as I do? Well, lemme tell you. I've come up with a scone recipe (I loooooove scones) that tastes exactly like it! I've got two words for you: you're welcome. (I wish I could tell you these are better for you, but they do have a stick of butter and a cup of heavy cream in them, so they probably aren't.)

White Chocolate Raspberry Scones
2 c. flour
2 T. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 c. cold, unsalted butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. heavy cream
1/2 c. white chocolate chips
1/2 pint fresh red raspberries

Preheat oven to 450 and line a sheet with parchment. Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in ½ c. cold unsalted butter.
Gently fold in the white chocolate chips.
Add 1 tsp. vanilla and 1 c. heavy cream. Stir just until dough forms.
Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead a couple of times to ensure the mixture isn't crumbly. Add the raspberries to the dough and knead in with your hands. (You will get messy!) Pat out until 1 ½ inches thick. Cut with biscuit cutter and place upside down on sheet.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes.

Enjoy!

You may like my other scone variations (I told you I love scones!):


S'more Scones


Cinnamon Chip Scones


Lavender Vanilla Cream Biscuits

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations