Goodwill Finds (Tightwad Tuesday)

Hey, hey, how are ya? So I'm jumping right in today to show you my recent Goodwill scores. Do you ever just need to do some thrifting? In the wintertime, it's not as easy around my part of the world because flea markets are reserved for warmer temps. So every once in awhile, I get antsy for a dig at our local Goodwill. It's hit or miss. But sometimes (like this time) I find some gems that don't need any fixing up with spray paint or anything.

oil painting from thrift store


Here's my favorite: an unframed oil painting in colors that are right up my alley for 2 bucks. Yep. Two bucks. I propped it on our mantel.

blue and green mantel


Now, I also found this slipcover.

slipcovered loveseat

New in the package. Surefit. $22.00. Not sure it will be around a real long time, but it serves the purpose of covering up our love seat that has seen better days. Until I decide whether to replace the piece altogether or have it reupholstered, it may just work. I"m showing it to you because I kinda want your opinion. I like the ticking stripe, but the wrinkles might drive me mad. That's the trouble with slipcovers. So what say you?

surefit slipcover

ticking stripe slipcover


Anyway, just wanted to show you my purchases...which do you think was the better find? Have a great Tuesday!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations