24 Gold Spray Paint Projects

gold spray paint projects


Hi guys! Hope you had a great weekend! So, do you want in on a secret? You can make virtually anything--I mean anything--look expensive by spraying it gold. Seriously! I've tried this trick using several things around our house--like a basic lamp base from Target, an el-cheapo ceramic elephant, and hardware--and I'm amazed at the transformation every time. Check out these 24 everyday items you can transform into beautiful home accessories over on my About.com article. Fun stuff! And instantly gratifying, I might add. Here's a sneak peek:


via


via


via


Find 21 other items you can spray gold now!

Here are some things I've transformed with my Midas touch:


Spray Painted Ceramics


Sunburst Mirrors for $8


Toolbox Desk Caddy

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations