Craft of the Week: Leaf Stepping Stones

Happy Labor Day, lovelies! I hope you've got some fun plans for the day. I think we're heading out after I write this post and finish my coffee...maybe for a hike, maybe to an antiques festival...and hopefully we'll stop for lunch for somewhere. Don't you just love a 3-day weekend?

If you DON'T have plans for the day, might I suggest this fun family activity? Go for a walk and collect some leaves (they're getting ready to fall in our neck of the woods), and then make these pretty stepping stones that would make a great addition to your yard. Thanks to Garden Therapy for the inspiration and directions...I have just the spot for these!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations