Paper Mache Box Update

Hello, lovely bloggy friends and readers! I don't know about where you are, but northern Ohio has a decidedly late-summer feel right now. The heat has been turned down a notch, and every once in awhile you get a breeze that reminds you of a blue-sky fall day. The cicadas are singing, and the sweet corn is in. I love summer's last gasp.

Anyway, I've got a really simple idea for you today. You know those plain paper mache boxes you can get at craft stores? Well, ever since we've subbed out drawers in favor of a console-like shelf in our entryway, we've needed a place to stash our camera, iPod, phone chargers, and the like. I bought one of these boxes and spruced it up by spray painting the bottom a glossy brown. Then I just covered the top with Mod Podge, some fabric, and more Mod Podge. Easy-peasy, and just the thing to stuff our electronic gadgets in. I don't think you need a tutorial for this, do you? But if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations