Lace-Inspired Tray

I'm obsessed with painting trays! So far, I've knocked off Z Gallerie's Eye Chart Tray and a long time ago, I made a psuedo French memo board. Trays are so cheap to snatch up at garage sales, and the possibilities are endless. So...here's my latest:
I had been wanting to try Martha's line of all-purpose paint and one of her stencil kits, so after I posted about some lace-inspired projects last Monday, I determined how to paint the last tray I had in my basement. (Now I need some more!) Since we're on vacation, I'm totally gonna cheap-out and not give you a tutorial for this one. You're all smart people! I just sprayed the tray with gloss paint, waited for it to dry of course, then followed the directions in Martha's Fair Isle Dots stencil set, using her mother-of-pearl paint. And here are the results:

Now, where to put it? Do you ever make something for the sake of making it, and then not have any idea where to use it? I think I need to have my own garage sale.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations