Have You Heard of the Liebster Award?

I have Wren over at For the Love of Lillian to thank for this little tidbit. She was kind enough to nominate Home Made Modern for a Liebster Award. Ever heard of it? Apparently, "liebster" means "dearest" in German; the award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers as a means to give encouragement and kudos to the authors of said blogs. Can I just say, this couldn't have come at a better time? I've been striving to gain more followers for quite awhile now, and though I love blogging just for the creative outlet itself, I'm often frustrated by how hard it seems to be to get people to read it since I would love to turn it into a money-maker some day. I figure, I take time away from my family to devote to blogging...it would be nice to for blogging to give back to my family in some way.

Anyway, I checked out For the Love of Lillian, and it is so well-written and full of love and intention that I plan on making Wren's blog a part of my regular reading. She just seems to ooze gratefulness for her life, and for the simple things in it. I figure we all could use a little more of that.

So here's the deal with the Liebster. There are 3 simple rules:

  • Link back to the one that gave you the award
  • Post your award on your blog
  • Pass the award on to 5 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers ~and then of course comment on their blog and let them know you've nominated them!
Here are the 5 bloggers I'm nominating for the Liebster (in no particular order). Please check them out and let them know where you found about them. And don't forget to "follow" them if you like what you see!

Ashleigh at Live Gorgeously

Brooke at Design Stash

Liz at Love Grows Wild

Kimberly at allons-y Kimberly

Niki at Hello Paper Moon

Love your blogs, gals! Keep at it!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations