Craft of the Week: Recycled Shirt Cuff Pockets

I must admit, I almost dismissed this craft idea from Less Than Perfect Bliss as cute....but how would I ever use one of these little pockets? You know me, if I'm gonna take the time to make something, it's gotta have a practical, or at least decorative, use. Oh, and in case you're wondering, decorating perfectly fine-looking appliances like stand mixers with appliquéd covers is NOT what I'm talking about. Anyhoo, take a look at this post and you'll find inspiration for how to use these buttoned up cuffs, like giving one to your child for his lunch money or her crayons.

Tomorrow I'll show you how I used the rest of a shirt to make some pillows for our deck!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations