Handpicked: Father's Day Ideas

My husband has a generous spirit and is an extravagant gift-giver. Case in point, I'm currently typing this on my Mother's Day gift, a new iPad, which I love because it allows me to blog from anywhere (not to mention watch Sex in the City anytime I want). Anyway, I've seen a lot of Father's Day gift ideas on Pinterest and my blogroll lately... many of them are very clever, but let's be honest, wouldn't your husband be happier if you paired one of these cutesy ideas with the new golf club he's been wanting? Just sayin'...

Be that as it may, I've still compiled a few of my favorite ideas for Father's Day. I wouldn't suggest relying on one of these to carry the day, but they're great for the kids to give. You know your husband best... what does he really want?




REVOLUTION46R46 on Etsy


Brassy Apple


Shelterness--this is actually a paper weight but I think it would be great as a stepping stone in the yard


Crooked House--The nut doesn't fall far from the tree...get it?

Got any great ideas of your own? Happy early Father's Day!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations