Retail Therapy Thursday: HomeGoods

Oh how I love HomeGoods! Such unique finds. Here's what I spotted this week...or who spotted me!

Isn't he great? I actually brought him home with me. For only $24.95, I couldn't resist. He's still propped against the wall, unhung, though, because I don't know where to put him.

I LOVE this table. The color, the shape...and the price!

This ottoman is so stylish. I have nothing in those colors in our house, or I would've seriously contemplated it. It's $99.

Sorry for the poor picture quality here. This chair was tucked between two other big pieces of furniture so I couldn't get a good angle on it, or find a price on it. But it's very chic, no?

Love this, too. For $19.99, it's a great retro conversation piece.

And finally, these bookends for $12.99 a piece. (Not sure why they're not sold as a set, but anyway...) Cute!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations