Craft of the Week: Wheat Grass and Paper Flowers

Ok guys you'll have to bear with me over the next couple of weeks. My sweet, supportive husband wowed me with an iPad for Mother's Day, so I'm spending quite a bit of time fumbling around with it and trying to become more mobile with the goal of being able to post from anywhere! In the meantime, I may not be posting as often. I'm not the quickest learner when it comes to this stuff so if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear from you! Is there a class for this kind of stuff??
Anyway, here's a quickie craft idea for you from Organize and Decorate Everything. Cute for a nursery or little girls' room, I think. Speaking of which, we recently moved our youngest from a crib to a toddler bed so I'm having fun dreaming up ideas for making her room more "big girl-ish" like we did with our oldest's. Probably a couple of posts regarding that in the coming weeks...

Happy Monday!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations