Craft of the Week: DIY Art with Scrapbooking Paper



Well, I'm rested up after a couple of weeks of birthday planning and celebrating and now I'm ready to get goin' with some more projects! This weekend, my obliging husband hung our long-awaiting mirror and shelf in the entryway. I'm psyched about it! I'm working on a post about that, as well as one on Liv's birthday party, and one on my Pinterest picks for Easter. But in the meantime, here's something I stumbled on when looking for spring-y projects. I'm struggling with finding artwork I like for the family room, and since I do have a penchant for DIY art, this project from The Single Nester caught my eye. Simple but chic, no?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations