Craft of the Week: DIY Mercury Glass



DIY Hacks brings us this amazing idea to create the look of mercury glass using what sounds to be a pretty simple technique. I'm thinking of doing this to some candlesticks I have...but I'm not sure if the effect would be the same because they're not made of glass. I'm adding this to another in a long line of projects I need to try out...sigh.

One of these days I'm gonna get it together, people, and show you how my own versions of my favorite Crafts of the Week turn out. In fact, I'm thinking of adding this as a feature to the blog. It's hard, as many of you who blog already know, to continually come up with original content. This way, I could feature a great idea from the web, copy it, and then show you how mine turned out with the addition of my own caveats and nap rating system, of course. I'm trying to think of a name for this new feature...Mimicking Mama? Copy Cat Crafter? Any ideas??

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations