An Organized 2012: Part One

When the calendar rolls over to a new year, I get antsy to take down Christmas decorations, move around furniture, put out new things, donate old things, find places for new toys, purge the forgotten ones, and just generally organize, organize, organize! Here are a few simple ideas from around the web to help you tackle some pesky problems.

On the Banks of Squaw Creek offers an awesome storage solution for clothes and books...a dresser bookcase! The book shelves are actually just Ikea spice racks sold for $3.99 each. That's smart storage.



I'm going to be using one or both of these ideas from Craft Gossip and House To Home for all my daughters' craft supplies.





Check out this BRILLIANT use of a plastic baby wash bottle for taming your cell phone charger cord. From Make It and Love It...thank you, I will!



Speaking of cords, why not corral them in a basket you attach to the underside of your desk? Another duh moment brought to you by the folks at Martha Stewart.



Got a lot of scarves? Use some shower curtain rings attached to a hanger to get them all in one less-jumbled place. Saw this on Pinterest...not sure of the source.



I'm Busy Procrastinating must have a small linen closet like us. She decided to put the towels elsewhere, and I love it!



I realize I haven't even begun to mention all the great mudroom and entryway storage spaces that are out there. I think I'll save those for another post...part deux. Until then, happy organizing!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations