Craft of the Week: Shrinky Dink Charm Bracelet



Remember Shrinky Dinks? Oh, the nostalgia! I think they were the "gateway drug" to my crafting obsession. Well, dear readers, here is one awesome craft utilizing that retro technique that all of the women on your holiday gift-giving list will LOVE. And might I add, they'd make cool wine charms, too. The instructions and downloadables are available at Just Something I Made. I personally am not CRAZY for all of the art on this one, but you could tweak it to fit your interests, or the interests of your gift recipients, quite simply using your own images and clip art. Now if each day was about 12 hours longer, maybe I could begin to make all the things I feature here...sigh. So if you make one of these, do tell! That way I can live vicariously through you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations