Craft of the Week: Felt Flowers



So I figured I better get going on thinking about Christmas gifts for everyone on my list. I aspire to shop year-round so that I'm not crunched for time during this crazy-busy season, but alas...each year, I'm fumbling around at the last minute for great gift ideas. SO...I'm devoting my craft of the week from now until Christmas to things you can make for a loved one this holiday season. This probably bears repeating: all of the crafts I highlight on this blog are cheap, easy, and quick. Ok, that sounds a little like an endorsement for a brothel or something. Not appropriate seeing's how I'm suggesting that these ideas are gift-worthy to mark the occasion of Jesus' birth. Let's try that again, shall we? All of the crafts I highlight on this blog are inexpensive, simple and chic. Ok, onward...

Felt flowers can really make a purse or shirt look boutique-ish if done properly. I've seen lots of two-dimensional ones, but these from Infarrantly Creative are three-dimensional and I think, really quite awesome. I can't sew, but I love fabric, so this kind of no-sew craft using felt helps me out of my conundrum. Try 'em out and surprise your girlfriends with a hand crafted gift!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations