Craft of the Week: Letter Block Key Hooks



My Sweet Savannah offers a great tutorial on how to make these clever key hooks. Most homes with kids have these types of letter blocks, so this is a great way to upcycle after your babies have outgrown them but before you put them in a garage sale. Cheap and chic!

P.S. Just want to add a full disclaimer for those of you who see my Craft of the Week Facebook posts. I don't come up with all this stuff! I handpick what I believe to be quick, easy, but sophisticated-looking crafts from other bloggers, give them the credit, and pass the ideas along to you. My own crafts come with full instructions, materials lists, and a nap rating. These weekly crafts, though, are not my own. Just in case you thought I was superwoman...I wanted to dispel that notion.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations