Craft of the Week: Bleach Pen Table Runners



I missed posting yesterday because I'm working on a project of my own, WHICH I will share when it's done. In the meantime, I thought I'd show you these table runners designed with a bleach pen by Show Tell Share. I figure...I've ruined a few items of clothing with bleach in the past, it might be nice to make something intentionally bleached for a change. Plus, with Thanksgiving around the corner, you might want or need something new for your table.

These seem quick, easy and cheap (but just take your time with the bleach pens!). If you're proud of the results, make one or two more to give as hostess gifts this holiday season. I'm thinking some cocktail napkins would be nice, too.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations