Retail Therapy Thursday: TJ Maxx

Haven't been to the Maxx lately, and wow! was I surprised to see the new stuff they had there. For walls, in particular. As usual, the prices were spectacular and the style was spot-on-trendy.

Word art is particularly hot right now, and here are two great examples of it. This one was on clearance for $10 bucks.



And this one is just awesome. Love the quote, love the scale, love the price.



Of course, mirrors never go out of style. Here are three I really liked that seemed out of the ordinary, but weren't very pricey.

I've seen these in high-end magazines, and huh! What do you know? They're actually made from recycled magazines.



This one was just great because it was huge, not very expensive, and was wrapped in sisal, which can go with anything.



And I just liked this one for the modern circles around its border, its size, and again...its price.



Aside from wall art, they always have random pieces of accent furniture. Here's a set of nesting tables for less than $100.



And finally, a set of owl tea lights that I gave to my beloved sister-in-law for her birthday. I wanted a set myself but alas, this was the last box. That just goes to show you how much I love my sister-in-law because as many of you know, I love anything avian.



Happy shopping!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Handpicked Hostess Gifts Under $20

Peaches and Cream Scones

Blue and Red Valentine Decorations